Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4, 2011

Before I write more-our baby boy's due date is February 11th (they moved it up a little). With the holidays it will come very soon!

While this past month has been very stressful with Saki not working it has also been one where the Lord has been able to use Saki to bless the lives of others in ways he would not be able to if he was working. He has been a strength and a help to me, to the missionaries, his parents and extended family at a time of need. I am glad he is caring and concerned about others and desires to help where he is needed! I love my husband with all my heart, and it is difficult for me to share him with others-but in this imperfect world we all have roles to fulfill. May I do mine as patiently and loyally as Saki does his. . .

We were thrilled this Thanksgiving to have Samuel (my youngest brother) be able to spend some time with us! He returned from his mission in July and though things were a bit hectic, we were able to do some fun sightseeing and spend time together. Samuel is an amazing young man-I really enjoy your spirit Samuel! All my brothers are so unique and such a joy to me! I had to laugh that Glenn kept calling him Grandma Peterson. . . The kids were sad to drop him off in Sacramento. We also got to see Thomas and Lisa and Lisa's family! I want post some photos of this when I get a chance....I did find my camera under the carseat Samuel!

And on a belated note-Saki's dad had a birthday in November-here's some photos! Mere had just woken up... The kids made a hot cocoa mug with their handprints on it and helped me make a carrot cake. Saki and his dad love hot cocoa! Also, our cat boxer, Mere at the Oakland temple-Samuel was taking photos and Mere really wanted to be in some :) A birthday cake for a friend.














1 comment:

Samuel Bradshaw said...

Thanks for letting me come!