Sorry to be so behind on posting...lots going on...
Here's some old and new photos: Baby Nasui at 2 months-he looks different now...getting tall! Saki's birthday, kids doing puzzles, Mere in my old dress. The photo of the fancy dinner with roses on the table is Mere's "fancy dinner" She loves all these fancy things, so I said we could do a fancy dinner, and she helped me with everything, the menu, the decor, the place cards, the table setting and cooking. We had hot cross buns, fruit salad-she cut all the fruits, tamale pie, and peanut butter cake. It pretty much took all afternoon, but it was neat!






4 comments:
Mere looks so pleased about that fancy dinner! Your family sure is beautiful :o) Love you lots!
She sure was! Though she didn't like the tamale pie...We made that grasshopper ice cream dessert for Saki's b-day, but mixed in coconut and walnuts into frozen yogurt and skipped the chocolate syrup-it was delicious!!!
Hey! I don't have a current email for you that I can find!! Otherwise I'd have sent you a message ;) How are you guys? Love all your photos. We miss you! Do you remember which links weren't working? You're the first one to tell me, so I'll get on it! My email is brittany.faiga8@gmail.com if you ever wanna "talk" on email or anything- let us know if you ever come up this way- we are just outside of St. George ;)
Great pics guys! I love it.
Post a Comment