playing with the magnetic boy he got for Christmas
Dala horse shirt all my kids have worn from my Aunt and Uncle in Sweden
crown and wand Mere picked out at Dollar Tree after learning to buckle herself...buckling 3 kids can be aggravating, she still struggles sometimes to buckle because the carseats/booster seats are crowded together, but is getting good at doing it.
Mere with animals I think she's trying to be sleeping beauty
Red velvet cake Mere and Glenn decorated for their Grandma Vakalala-if you look closely you can see it says NAU-Fijian for Grandma (blue and yellow N, orange A, pink U) mere did the top decorating all by herself and Glenn did the sides. Mere felt very strongly that both of her grandma's should have red velvet cake, so we made this one for Saki's mom and mailed cupcakes for my mom (they both have Feb birthdays)
Flags



1 comment:
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw lil' Saki's pic, I had to look twice again because last pic of him I saw was him at 3-4mths. Love the cake decor by Meresiana.
Post a Comment