Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bradshaw Family Reunion and misc before and afters

Turn your head sideways-I found that Mere and Glenn made a partial alphabet with our fruits and vegetables

Kristin Hoffman's wedding! So glad we could go-I consider her and Andrea my sisters : ) and we are spirit sisters : ) I babysat them and their siblings since they were tiny!

Kristin, me, Andrea

Grandpa Peterson at Grandma's 80th birthday celebration at Suzanne Elise

cake and balloons-Grandma Peterson's 80th

Couldn't pass up a stop at the Astor column (John Jacob Astor? early settler of Astoria) You climb up all the steps and see a beautiful view! Glenn cried much of the end steps as I carried him, he's a bit afraid of going too high...Even driving up the hill he thought it was scary. 



The boys loved the water shutoff? near the cabins, luckily they couldn't really turn anything on or off. They liked putting rocks in the hole of the ground panel. 

Yes Thomas, Saki got you in a photos

which started a competition

at the beach


Mere and Glenn made their first fused bead things-thanks to Lisa's sister Morgan. Glenn saw some in a craft magazine and I told him I had some so they tried it, took them abt 1 1/2 hours to do the first one, all on their own though! I was impressed!


finished product, Star Mere, square Glenn

99 cent folder, sheet protectors, paper, 3 brads makes a great gift



below-saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Peterson!



No comments: