Sunday, September 22, 2013

AUG-SEPT

Saki and I just realized we've almost been married 8 years! How exciting! It feels like no time at all and I look forward to eternity with him and relish every moment we have together-it's never enough! Saki is still working night shift, which while not ideal has some advantages: I get to bed at a more decent hour in general since there's no one to spend time with, we still get time together after the kids go to bed since he doesn't start till midnight, I am able to use our one car during the day if I need to, more day time play with the kids, Saki is available to watch the kids if I need to go out alone or with just one kid, more overtime. Cons---I miss Saki at night and he does have to sleep sometime during the day/eve : ) 

Uncle Robert came to visit for and evening then we went to eat with him at Google : ) Always fun to see my amazing older brother and the kids and Saki and I always enjoy the free food :P


Cool sun!

Summer reading program hats! Two thumbs up must be from seeing dad do that!


At John and Allie's wedding reception in San Anselmo! They had these fun fans for the guests so we figured we should take a picture!

John and Allie (ring ceremony) It was hard to get a shot of Peni's kids doing the Fijian escort. 

Old photos--Joe Niumatiwalu with Nasui at the restaurant when Aunty Mei and her husband came. 


Meresiana and Saki's mom. 

Nasui and grandpa (Nasui's first name is Sakiusa like my husband and his dad!)-John and Allie's Fijian Reception

Old photos-digging for veggies at the fair!


County fair

county fair

Painting in apron that Grandma B. sewed for his birthday!

Playdough-Mere wanted to do cake decorating as a school subject so we did playdough cakes to "practice techniques"



Mere in her ballet costume-shoes and leotard $5 each from craigslist left something to be desired so I used some stuff I had to dress it up---ribbon roses and made a sparkly skirt to and sleeves to make it more modest. 
Google doughnuts!


1 comment:

The Zwahlens said...

They are getting so big! I hope we can see you guys next time we venture to CA!